On Mon, 7 Apr 2003 11:15:26 -0700
"Nick Trout" <ntrout@rockstarvancouver.com> wrote:

> You have 2 options. You can compile the lua scripts using luac and then
> use bin2c to generate a static buffer of the code, which is the default
> option (see tolualua.h in tolua/src/bin). Or, you can call the scripts
> when tolua runs. There is a #if 1 in the tolua.c which needs to change
> to #if 0. For an example of the latter you could look at:
>
> http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/doris/doris/src/tolua/src
> /bin/tolua.c?rev=1.2&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup
>
> Nick

thank you! I am now trying to embed the compiled lua scripts into tolua.
as it seems from what you guys pointed, tolualua.h comes from bin2c,
while tolualua.c comes from tolualua.pkg... am I wrong?

--
Rafael Jannone           Just remember: wherever you go,    __O
ICQ # 10115284                   there you are            _`\<,_