> I modified tolua a bit, but when I rebuild tolua, it only compiles
> the '.c' files, not the '.lua' ones.
>
> how can I rebuild tolua to reflect modifications I made into the
> '.lua' files?

You have 2 options. You can compile the lua scripts using luac and then
use bin2c to generate a static buffer of the code, which is the default
option (see tolualua.h in tolua/src/bin). Or, you can call the scripts
when tolua runs. There is a #if 1 in the tolua.c which needs to change
to #if 0. For an example of the latter you could look at:

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/doris/doris/src/tolua/src
/bin/tolua.c?rev=1.2&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

Nick