Hi all,

This is informational for those who may want to use or modify the sources to the Lua 4 Quick Reference Guide booklet, an adaptation of the Lua 4 manual.

I will be switching over to Basser Lout 3.28; thanks to everyone who pointed the way to this software. Its distribution is very easy to set up and is quite small compared to TeX. Very good if one is targeting PS/PDF only. I will heavily mark up the sources, to facilitate customization. The booklet format will be generated by Andrew Duggan's PSUtils.

I've already tested Lout on a small document. If you want to modify the Lout sources for the quick reference booklet later, an example can be found on my Web site -- a NetHack Reference Card.

If nobody has any serious objections, I will start to port the OpenOffice XML over in a couple of days.
--
Cheers,
Kein-Hong Man (esq.)