Good work on the manual.  Just a few glitches to mention.

There is a typo in section 5.1 when talking about "getfenv".
I think you want to say ", or if f is 0".
And in section 5.4 when talking about "table.remove",
you mention "tremove".
In section 3.9, this sentence is awkward:
"Both get at 'index' a valid index for an object in the stack."

Also the %f[..] frontier matching thing isn't mentioned in the manual.

- Peter Shook