Hi David!
I really like the archive... esp the RSS feeds will come in handy for me...
But there's one big thing I noticed and actively dislike:
The eMail addresses of the Post authors are there on each page, _in the plain_ for friendl<y spam-bots to collect... That even goes so far as that the eMail address is used in URLs... (author-search etc.)

Please, if you have any way to influence this, obscur the email addresses as good as you can.

Thanks, Martin

David Jeske wrote:
It used to be that the most popular mailing list archive was
hypermail, and good list archives were hard to find. These days, any
good mailing list has at least two different browsable archives. As
Lua is at the forefront of programming languages, it makes sense for
it to be at the forefront of mailing list archives. That is why I'm
pleased to announce a new mailing list archive, bringing the grand Lua
total to four. :)

  http://archive.neotonic.com/archive/lua-l

Compared to the existing archives:

  http://lua-users.org/lists/lua-l/
  http://news.gmane.org/thread.php?group=gmane.comp.lang.lua.general

It has a few unique features:

1) Top-poster count total/bymonth, with author search.

2) It tracks which posts you've read on the server side. This means
   you can use it from a machine at home and one at work to read the
   group and you'll know which posts you've already read. It also
   means that it knows which posts you've read no matter which view
   you are looking at them in.

3) It is more aggressive about wrapping to avoid problems like this:

   http://archive.neotonic.com/archive/lua-l/msg/11866

4) It does not "convert" the archives to HTML so it's easy to
   (a) re-theme the pages, or (b) improve the message rendering.

If you read on the web, try it out and see what you think.