hi everyone,

I successfully build the tolua lib but not the tolua exe since some
linking error... could someone help me out?? thxthx the linking
errors are like the following

Compiling...
tolua.c
Linking...
tolua.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _lua_settop
tolua.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _lua_gettop
tolua.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _lua_pushvalue
tolua.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _lua_newtable
tolua.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _lua_setglobal
tolua.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _lua_pushstring
tolua.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _lua_strlibopen
tolua.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _lua_iolibopen
tolua.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _lua_baselibopen
tolua.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _lua_open
tolua.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _lua_settable
tolualua.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _lua_dobuffer
tolualua.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _tolua_open
Debug/ToLuaExe.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 13 unresolved externals
Error executing link.exe.

ToLuaExe.exe - 14 error(s), 0 warning(s)

Also, I am a newbie to Lua and tolua... could someone tell me where
can I find more and more example about them?? thxthx and sorry for
any inconvenience..

Teran