hi everyone,

could someone help me out?
I successfully build a tolua lib but not the tolua exe. Since when I
compile the tolua exe... some linking error appeared like the
following...

Compiling...
tolua.c
Linking...
tolua.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _lua_settop
tolua.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _lua_gettop
tolua.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _lua_pushvalue
tolua.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _lua_newtable
tolua.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _lua_setglobal
tolua.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _lua_pushstring
tolua.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _lua_strlibopen
tolua.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _lua_iolibopen
tolua.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _lua_baselibopen
tolua.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _lua_open
tolua.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _lua_settable
tolualua.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _lua_dobuffer
tolualua.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _tolua_open
Debug/ToLuaExe.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 13 unresolved externals
Error executing link.exe.

ToLuaExe.exe - 14 error(s), 0 warning(s)

Could someone help me out?? Also, since I am a Lua and toLua
newbie... could anyone give me some more idea where can I read some
more example about them?? thxthx ^^

Teran