Dear All,

I am new to Lua and also game industry... now I am writing a
scripting server... and stuck in some area... hope some of you can
give me some idea ^^

when running a script in an Online game and waiting for a mouse click
from user in order to run the next line... I think I should not keep
waiting for the mouse click packet since there are many packets
arrive... and so I want to pass out a pointer or a reference so that
when I get the mouse click packet in next game loop, I can process
the rest of the script... sounds like make sence... but how to do it
with Lua and C++?? is the 5.14 Reference to Lua Objects from the
manual is a way to solve this? pls give me advice ^^ thxthx