Eero Pajarre wrote:
Even though I at the moment use the wxwindows interface, I have
reason to believe that FLTK might be better for my application.
So I could volunteer to work with it. I would need to start
from begining or request the current Lua-FLTK owner to release
it under Lua/MIT license though.

I would personaly prefer LuaCheia modules to not rely on automatic bindings, as to enable the full power of the Lua language. If you would be willing to look into doing a new FLTK binding, that would be very intersting.

-Martin