Ok so now we have several suggestions for a name:
* LuaMAX
* LuaCheia
* FullMoon
(I personall favor the 'FullMoon')

So we need to decide on one, and also we should think about how to
coordinate, host etc. this project.

Several options:
* use the existing lua-users.org (SourceForge) environment (CVS, webserver,
maillist)
* start a new SourceForge project
* self host (I could volunteer some space and bandwidth, CVS etc.)

Next question is how seperated/interlaced we want to keep it. Do we keep
discussions on this list, and continue to use/expand the existing Wiki? Or
do we 'branch'?
Both options have pro/cons.

And then, who is going to 'be in charge'? Do we have one person maintaining
the project or does anybody contribute? Or something inbetween like a group
of people?

Maybe everyone intersted could give a short statement as to the level of
contribution they would like / can give. (Some already have)

-> I could volunteer to do some coordination, website, and such, as I'm not
very good at C/C++ (I specialize in scripting, currently a lot PHP, but I
also did VB, Perl and some Delphi).

so, let's give it a name, shall we?

-Martin
http://traumwind.tierpfad.de/blog/