From: Björn De Meyer [mailto:bjorn.demeyer@pandora.be]
Sent: 9. helmikuuta 2003 15:04
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Idea: Lua Max, a complete standalone Lua

... Included in this LuaMAX could be:
* Loadlib dynamic library support.
* A lightweight GUI toolkit, probably FLTK.
* SQL functionality.
* Complete regular expressions.
* Assistance for CGI, web-based programming.
* PThreads.
* Sockets.
* Extended math.
* Directory handling, filesystem manipulation.
* zlib compression support.
* Lua script repository that facilitates common tasks such as OOP/inheritance programming.
* Etc, etc.