I forgot to tell... I'm using the draft book A LOT, it's great, and that's
why I came up with the "collaborative book" idea on the first place,
if everybody contributed a little with (the missing part of)
documentation, it would eventually catch up with the language :-)

- Fabio

--
[]'s
Fábio R. Cecin