Daniel,

Daniel Serodio wrote:
I'm looking for LuaSQL for Linux (PostgreSQL). I don't know if it has
platform-specific modules, but I don't like to have different 'lua'
binaries around, I think one 'lua + loadmodule' binary should be enough.
I'm not very familiar with Lua's architecture, dynamic loading etc,
but I think the least plaform-specific 'parts', the better.

I have a LuaSQL module thats supports PostgreSQL and ODBC for Linux. It´s compile like a .so and needs what you don´t want: a modified Lua version that includes loadlib (by LHF), thats what is needed to load external modules. Just it. This modified Lua version also includes a "require" function just for load external libs. No more modifications. So it's the way I found for my comercial and personal projects.

If you have interest in see this, let me know and I will put it in some place for download, and, for who have interest I have other modules like LuaSQL. They are Poslib, PDFLib, LuaSocket and MD5. All of this without modifications except in Makefiles to compile like dynamic libs. They can be used with CGILua too.

[]s,
--
Walter Souto R. Junior
Bayweb Consultoria em Internet