I'm looking for LuaSQL for Linux (PostgreSQL). I don't know if it has
platform-specific modules, but I don't like to have different 'lua'
binaries around, I think one 'lua + loadmodule' binary should be enough.
I'm not very familiar with Lua's architecture, dynamic loading etc,
but I think the least plaform-specific 'parts', the better.

Thanks,
Daniel Serodio