[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: lua interpreter
- From: Burt Jurgens <jurgens@...>
- Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 22:35:41 -0800
As for docs on the interpreter, I don't know about detailed docs but I
learned this from Roberto Ierusaslimschy's book "Programming in Lua"
(available in PDF). It was a fantastic intro to Lua for me. I probably
would have dropped it without this book but I know I will be using a lot
now that I have read this book.
If you don't have it, I would be glad to e-mail it to you.
When using the lua interactive interpreter I have a problem where I
can not do anything that needs to span multiple lines.
E.g. the following would not work
if X > Y then
print("X is greater than Y")
Is this possible to do with the interactive interpreter? If so what
do I need to do different than usual? Also if there was somewhere I
could find some general documentation or a help file on the
interactive interpreter that would be great too. I looked on the lua
homepage, but couldn't find it; maybe I'm just missing it though.
- Re: lua interpreter, intern_number_1 <heavens7s@<a href="/cgi-bin/echo.cgi?hotmail.com">...</a>>
- lua interpreter, intern_number_1 <heavens7s@<a href="/cgi-bin/echo.cgi?hotmail.com">...</a>>