On Mon, Jan 27, 2003 at 06:59:11PM +0100, Martin Spernau wrote:
> > Hehe -- glad at least one person is interested.
> I'd be _really_ intersted, if there were any experience with building &
> running it on win32 ;)

Unfortunately I don't own a windows development environment, and I'm
guessing that building it under cygwin would be fairly easy.

Anyone else want to have a go?

D.

--
Daniel Silverstone                               http://www.digital-scurf.org/
Hostmaster, Webmaster, and Chief Code Wibbler          Digital-Scurf Unlimited