On Mon, Jan 27, 2003 at 02:25:03PM +0100, Martin Spernau wrote:
> Good thing you didn't keep shut! :)
> -> I will definetly enjoy looking through your Lua5 bindings...

Hehe -- glad at least one person is interested.

> say, you don't build the Luasockets 1.4 for Lua 5, do you?

Nope -- we decided it'd be more wise to wait for it to be ported by the
wise and wonderful Diego. [hint hint]

D.

--
Daniel Silverstone                               http://www.digital-scurf.org/
Hostmaster, Webmaster, and Chief Code Wibbler          Digital-Scurf Unlimited