Hi.

I would like to make a script system which determines the order of needed
function calls to solve a problem. The basic idea is that I know values of
some variables and then I have functions which can or cannot solve the
problem with existing variables.

Simple example:
I have a Circle-object which has two attributes: radius and diameter.
I know the circle's radius but not the diameter.
I have two functions: one which calculates diameter from radius and other
which calculates area of circle using diameter.
I would like to make my system solve the area of circle so, that it
automatically solves the diameter for the area-function.

Are there some examples of this kind of problems for LUA and do you think
LUA is good choice for this kind of programming?

Florian