Hi,
I was wondering wether it's possible to do any of this in Lua:
1)'export' a C variable meaning that you create a lua var which is 'in
sync' with a C var.And what's more important...
2)I was hoping that there would be some way to get rid of the wrappers
for ech C function you wan't to call from lua code.Would it be
possible to write a universal wrapper that get's called in every
function call,then gets the function address and args (somehow... like
from the stack) and calls the C function(via inline assembly).
These would help interface lua and C as you'd just need the same set
of vars and functions for both without any wrappers.
Thanks in advance,
Dimitris