you need to extract the "temp.ps" file from the .gz archive.
don't try to open this file again with WinRAR because it will think it is
another archive format and show you some random content.

the extracted .ps file has a size of 574 KB and if you open it in Notepad it
starts like this: %!PS-Adobe-2.0 %%Creator:

this file can be either directly sent to a postscript-enabled printer, or
viewed with a viewer like GSView. (Ghostscript Viewer)

Regards,
Peter