Hello!

While experimenting with LuaJava (built myself for Win32) I
ran across several problems. Here are my first questions:

 - is there a good description of LuaJava (I read both the
   TechReport by Carlos Cassino (in english) as well as the
   web pages and the ReadMe bundled with the distribution)
   or even s.th. like a "Programmers Guide" etc.?
 - I tried a "for Key,Value in ..." on several Java objects
   - Java data fields will never show up in that list
   - Java methods will only show up if they have been expli-
     citly accessed before
   - even then, I sometimes get a "LuaException" (e.g., if
     I try to examine a jawa.AWT.Frame object)

Is that "correct"?

Andreas Rozek         Phone:  ++49 (7031) 222305
Bunsenstraße 82       Fax:    -
D-71032 Böblingen     EMail:  A.Rozek@GMX.De
Germany               URL:    http://www.Andreas-Rozek.de