On Thursday, October 31, 2002, at 11:30 AM, Björn De Meyer wrote:
I checked it out. While the algorithm may be useful,
it might be hard to apply this to lua in an easy way.

I'm sorry to say this, but I doubt your code's immediate
use to Lua. It's written in C++, so the code would need
to be rewritten substantially.

I've also written a small scripting language with an incremental collector(tricolor, write barrier). It's all C, so maybe you'll find it useful to check out:

http://www.dekorte.com/Software/C/Io/

Cheers,
Steve
OSX freeware and shareware: http://www.dekorte.com/downloads.html