> Victor Bogado da Silva Lins wrote:
> >
> > You know that the sintax could be :
> > <script>
> > if a == b then print(A); else print(B); end
> > </script>

Yes, we can do jobs with XML+Lua.
But, I chose the way only with Lua because it is much easier.

Please let me note another tpoic in biology domain.
There are 4 or 5 of XML schema differently proposed
for the gene information data format in biology. They are not
compatible, and not XSLT-able. In this situation,
I think that Lua might be a nice XML processor.

For data compression, I usually take the compiled
binary form of those large data described in Lua,
which becomes about one-third of its original ascii file.
In addition, it is absolutely fast to load.

---Yutaka Ueno