How can I go about traversing the LUA stack looking
for all user defined, global variables (not any
constants, etc).

Secondly, is there any way to do syntax checking
without having to run the scripts?  How do I retrieve
the errors associated with the script code?

I am trying to build a view similar to that of Visual
Studio where all of the global variables are listed,
then all of the functions, and their associated member
variables.

Thanks.  Jo