Hi,

I've played a little with new lua5.0a and found a possible bug if you compile lua and host application with different compiler :

lua_Hookevent was defined as an enum, but ANSI-C does not specify a size for enum, some compiler use the most adapted size (a byte in this case) and some other always use an int so when you pass it as an argument of a function or in the lua_debug struct we can have bug.

I known this was not a bug of lua but a lack of the ANSI-C spec but I think it could be best to use #define instead of enum to avoid problems.

Tom

--
Thomas Lavergne                       "Le vrai rêveur est celui qui rêve
                                       de l'impossible."  (Elsa Triolet)