>As an exercice, I re-created the Lua logo in the POV-Ray language, it was a
>good exercice.

Nice, but I expected true spheres...
BTW, if you want to repost more images, please post a URL instead. The list
server rejects postings with base64 attachments to reduce spam.

>(I took the algorithm from Luiz's PDF translation...)

I'm glad I did this because decoding the PostScript code is not fun...

>(when is the official birthday date?)

http://www.lua.org/news.html says
	Lua 1.1 released. This is the first public release of Lua.
but of course Lua existed before this. The SEMISH'94 paper was written in Feb 94
and Lua was definitely not vaporware then!
--lhf