> Ah. I thought I saw some other names in the credits, probably my
mistake,

Credit also has to go to David Cuny for wxBasic and to Francis Irving
for his assistance in developing wxLua - (see
http://www.lomtick.co.uk/wxLua/mod.php?
mod=userpage&menu=100&page_id=2)

Credit must also go to the LUA authors for such a fine language.

The reason for launching a 'client' for debugging - which I
originally did not want to do - was to overcome the fact that the GUI
aspects of wxWindows are limited to a single thread - probably due to
underlying windowing system limitations. Therefore this prevented my
writing the IDE in wxLua and debugging another wxLua 'script' at the
same time.

The wxLua 1.1 has release has bindings for much more of the wxWindows
API, the wxLua 'IDE', bug fixes (!), and much better support for
Linux.