Dont think this version does remote debuggin but looks like nice little tool
for local debugging. I have use titmouse a couple of times but I dont like
keymap (ctrl-x exits application?!) and it still seems bit buggy,
> this may be a better solution.

The keymaps etc. are all in Lua, also menus etc.

> Perhaps I'll try and hack my debug stubs into it.

That would be cool, as I also would like to extend the wxLua to include LuaSockets and some other libs I'd like to heve.

Well done wxLua team, keep up the good work.

I'll absolutly second that!
(altho I think the 'team' is only one person, Paul Windood)

-Martin