Hi,

Very nice job indeed.

I gather that in a project that contains more than one script, none of the
scripts need to dofile() the others because you generate a single output
bytecode file. In case some scripts simply declare functions, and another
uses them, how do we specify the program entry point (ie the "link" order)
so that the functions are declared before we attempt to use them ?

Another thing: the IDE is the host of the lua state that is being debugged.
I understand that the dynamic library mechanism is here so that the IDE can
use the same extensions as those that will be available in the actual host
of the lua state. In case such separation is not feasible (for example the
intended host does not run on a win32 platform), is in your plans to support
remote debugging of a LUA state located in its intended host ?

Regards,

Benoit.