/de-lurk

Hi,

I'm using your yield() patch, and it seems to be working fine so far (great, actually!).  But you're scaring me with your talk of "annoying bugs".  What bugs in particular?  How worried should I be?

To the community at large:  what would make me switch from 4.0 to 5.0w0?  From the lua.org web page, it seems that the current version is 4.0, and that 5.0w0 is a work-in-progress.

Thanks in advance!

--
Kevin Coughlan        O+---+---+---+
                      || * |   |   |  Fier d'etre Acadien!
Radical Entertainment ||   |   |   |  On est venu pour rester!
Vancouver, C.-B.      |+---+---+---+