As mentioned yesterday, I have converted the library reference portion of
the official lua documentation into a series of lua tables. The primary use
for these would be to add interactive help support to the lua interpreter,
but they could be used for anything that might require the library
documentation in a series of lua tables.

I've cleaned this up, altered the tables to make searching for a specific
function or variable faster, and included a sample script that uses the
files to add interactive help support to the lua interpreter. I highly
recommend this in combination with readline support that adds command
completion to the interpreter, such as the patch by Angus Mackay that can be
found on the wiki.

I've added an entry to the wiki in the LuaAddons section, but direct links
are also provided below. The archives contain a Readme file with additional
information.

http://www.nurdz.com/luahelp.tgz
http://www.nurdz.com/luahelp.zip