I have at long last uploaded my "standard" Lua libraries to the
lua-users SourceForge project. I have not yet made any file releases,
but the libraries are in CVS. The module is lua-users, feel free to
check them out and play.

There will shortly be a mailing list for those interested in
developing a standard set of libraries for Lua for which I hope mine
can form a seed (I make no pretensions that they can be a basis!).

Thanks to John Belmonte for helping me set this up; I look forward to
pushing this forwards. At the moment the libraries are for Lua 4.0
only; it would be nice to make them 5.0 compatible too.

--
http://www.mupsych.org/rrt/ | Caution Children At Play Drive Slowly