I have wrapped lua_State into a C++ class such that one can say

cLuaState ls;
ls.Open(100);
ls.PushNumber(3.14);
ls.SetGlobal("PI");
ls.DoString("print(PI)")
ls.Close();
etc.

However, I had to add a field to lua_State in order to be able to get to my
cLuaState from registered application functions written in C++. Needless to
say the function prototype had to change as well, as I had to hide lua_State
itself from the outside world completely. So my prototype looks something
like this

typedef (*tCFunction)(cLuaState::Context context);

Has anybody done this without making any changes to original LUA code? Not a
big deal just wondering:)

Thank you,
AB