A vote from me 4.01 and/or 5.0 for EPOC would be cool
-Martin

Reuben Thomas wrote:
I was wondering if there was any interest (on this list, at least) in my
EPOC port of Lua, and in particular, in providing a 4.0.1 [sic] dist (when
it comes, hopefully later this week) and a 5.0 (when it comes). I don't
use Lua much on EPOC, and haven't had much feedback about it (except from
the author of Composer, a single-part music playback program, which is
rather impressive).

Replies either to the list or to me; if I get a few votes for either
version I'll happily produce it.