On 7 Jun 2002, Sean Middleditch wrote:

> Yes, I meant it as a toy multi-tasker.

Hmm, well you're origional request was for cooperative multitasking. I'm
going to assumey you are NOT talking about a system that uses timeslices
or some such, but rather one where the various processes give up their
turn at the processor by calling some particular routine.

If that's the case then it should be a simple matter to build a process
scheduler that turns this "toy" into a true cooperative multitasking
system.

Unless someone beats me to it I expect I'll have one done in an hour or
two.

  - Tom