On Thu, Jun 06, 2002 at 02:56:33PM -0300, Roberto Ierusalimschy wrote:
> If we put the "return", some compilers complain. If we do not, others
> complain. Does anyone knows a solution?

At work, we deal with this by having a define called TOKENRETURN

which is defined as:

#define TOKENRETURN(X) return (X)

for compilers which need it, and

#define TOKENRETURN(X)

for compilers which need it to not be there.

Then we trigger based on host configs for whether to set it or not.

You could add some configuration into the config makefile and add a define
similar to that

D.

--
Daniel Silverstone                               http://www.digital-scurf.org/
Hostmaster, Webmaster, and Chief Code Wibbler          Digital-Scurf Unlimited