I'll be happy to do that.

I'm preparing a list of changes we made here (description, rather than patches).  Then if there's interest (when time permits) will post something to the wiki.  Or I can post the descriptions directly to the Wiki, and patches later, I suppose.  Any suggestions (the description is about 4 pages of text)?

--Terry