Hi,

I`m sorry if this seems like a dumb question but I`m new to
scripting, been looking into it for sometime but not having much
success.
I`m trying to add scripting into my game, all I want to be able to do
is have a script file that can store 'trigger' functions that will
get checked by game update, if condition = true then do event (event
could be sent to script file also, but not always). This system of
triggers and events will basically control my game world, I thought.
But can I do this easily in lua? I`m not asking for a complete
solution etc etc, but there is many scripting languages all with
advantages/disadvantages depending who I speak to so I`m kind of
looking for a practical example.

Thanks for any advice.