> no in fact I would like to make something like The Flat Four Engine
> (http://www.379.com/f4/), which is, I think, a pretty good example
> He uses macro to export dynamicly class and methods from C++ to lua
> but the engine is pretty complex to understand, I think too
> :), and I would
> like to know if a simplest example exists ... ??
>
> tolua is to "global" for me, it exports everything, I haven't
> any control of
> what is exported (because all is exported !)

You have complete control over what gets exported from toLua. You specify
what you would like to expose and bind in the interface file. The interface
file is a "cleaned up" version of the interface you would like to present.
Another alternative is SWIG-Lua which does the same thing essentially.

http://lua-users.org/wiki/LuaAddons