Roberto Ierusalimschy wrote:
É uma pena, acho que poderíamos criar uma lista em português.

That would be a great idea. In the meanwhile, I would have to remind
that we should not send messages in Portuguese to the list: Most
participants of the list do not speak Portuguese, and they get very
curious with such messages ;-) (Of course, messages to the lua team [lua
at tecgraf...] can be in Portuguese.)

-- Roberto

How could be implemented a list in Portuguese?
The Lua team could create it and participate?
I find this initiative very important for the Lua growth in countries of Portuguese language or until Spanish.

--
Marcos E. Wurzius
marcoswur@yahoo.com.br