"J. Perkins" wrote:

> I don't see that the proposed system fixes our problem. I'd be interested
> to hear of any alternative solutions, too.
>
> Jason
> 379

I share mostly of your criticism on the "global" statement. With the
difference that I also use global tables as a data definition method,
and for those, I don't want to have to declare them as global.
The currently proposed "global" statement is in essence a qualified or
improved "with" statement. But I'm willing to play with the proposed
"global" and see what it can do for me.

Daniel Remar.
Björn De Meyer
bjorn.demeyer@pandora.be