Hello,

I have a C++ class, which wraps the lua_state. Some of the class
member functions are registered as lua functions, so they need to
be static members. But what if I need to call non-static function
from a static one? The only thing I have is the lua_state, I have
no reference to the original object. Is there some easy way of
storing my custom pointer within the lua_state or is there some
other solution to this problem?

I'm sorry if this is a stupid question. I'm a lua newbie.

Thanks.

Cougar

Jen GEnius vládne svým penězům bez omezení! http://user.centrum.cz/redir.php?url=http://www.genius.cz