As proof-of-concept that a bare-bones dynamic library loader for Lua can be
small enough to be included in the standard distribution, I've written a
no-frills version based on the dlfcn interface. It's available at
	ftp://ftp.tecgraf.puc-rio.br/pub/lhf/loadlib.tar.gz

The tarball also includes an untested version for Windows and dlfcn emulation
for HPUX 10.

The purpose of this annoucement is to get as much feedback as possible,
specially reports of other systems that have dlfcn, ideally testing this
package, *simple* implementations along the same lines of loadlib.c for
systems that don't have dlfcn, and testing the Windows version.

Please send comments, suggestions, and bug reports directly to me.
Enjoy.
--lhf