On Mon, Feb 18, 2002 at 07:57:00AM -0500, John D. Ramsdell top-posted:
> In my opinion, it would be best to select between the X11/Xfree86
> license, the modified BSD license, or the GNU Lesser General Public
> License.

I'd avoid anything to do with the GPL or LGPL like the plague, as it only
provides freedom for end users, not people who wish to create programs for
end users.  BSD or MIT, in my opinion, seems a much better choice, but then
again, I don't see anything wrong with the current license.

--
Rob Kendrick - http://www.digital-scurf.org/
You will pioneer the first Martian colony.