function wantargs(...)
        otehrfunction(unpack(arg))
end

-- w

At 15:05 15/2/2002 +0100, you wrote:
Hullo

I want to have a function that can be called with any number of
arguments(and I cant use a table because the function will be
called directly from C).
It needs to be able to take it's arguments and pass them an an other
function like:

function wantargs(allmyargs)
        otehrfunction(allmyargs)
end

and then I should be able to do:
wantargs(1, 2)
wantargs(1, 2, 3)
wantargs("test")

Any hope ?

Thanks

DarkGod comes from     | Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards
the hells for YOU ! :) | because they are subtle and quick to anger.
Pe W Olorin YSo L:50 DL:696 A+++ R+++ Sp++ w:Mage Staff of Mana(240%)
Pe*/M(Km)(Cr)(NH) D H- D c++ f- PV s- TT- d++ P++ M+ C- S++ I+++ So++ B/-
ac- GHB- SQ+ RQ V+++ F:Mage playing Mage-like(see Pernangband Sorcerors)