> 	i am new to lua. i just found it two days ago and
> compared it with other scripting languages like
> cslang, simkin and python.

I havent encountered Simkin before. The theory behind it seems similar to
the origins Lua, ie. embedded and for configuration. At quick glance cant
see any higher level types than the basic number and string types (ie. Lua
has tables). Looks quite nice and simple though, although interesting slower
than Lua despite Luas power?!

>  and this morning i found that u have written such a
>good tool for converting lua code to C. i think this
>will help me a lot, atleast it will show me a way, for
>my interface to lua from C++.

Have a look at toLua and luaSWIG for this, they will do your binding
automatically. There are other libraries to do binding manually as well:

http://lua-users.org/wiki/LuaAddons

regard,
Nick