"Edgar Toernig" wrote:
> Completely independent states or threads with shared state?  And you have
> to set some value.  Is a simple 1 enough?

not that simple. It's not a shared table, the values of the table are
shared, but the table itself not. That is, I want to be able to change a
value that exists in both tables, but i can add key-value pairs to each
table independently, so, a pair added to a table won't appear in the other.
I think that's actually not possible so i will have to think about doing
something different.

Ignacio Castaño
castano@asidesoft.com