Hello,

I'm Fabiano, a programmer man from Brazil.
I work a long time ago with computer programming, but what I really like is
game programming.
But until this day, I never saw before any articles about this because here
in Brazil is very rare this type of documentation.
I would like to know your opinion about what language is better, more
powerful, compact etc....
Now, I'm working with a board game (like Chess Game) and I'm studying the
LUA programming language, "...a powerful, light-weight configuration
language for any program that needs one." (www.lua.org) which been used by
the Lucas Arts team in some games, but I don't know what the most
aproppriate language for me.

Can you help me?