Hi all,

I  have  just  re-released  LuaThreads-1.0-work.  The  new  release  was
modified due to  our discussions and the present state  is summarized by
the observations in the manual:

* LuaThreads mutexes are recursive in the sense that successive calls to
  mutex:lock() nest. If the mutex owner locks a mutex n times, it has to
  unlock  the mutex  the  same  n times  before  the  mutex switches  to
  unlocked state.

* LuaThreads conditions are safe in the  sense that even if a thread has
  more than  one lock over  a mutex, cond:wait(mutex) manages  to unlock
  the mutex  before blocking  the caller thread.  Upon return,  the same
  number of locks is restored into the mutex.

The code  should work  with any pthreads  compliant or  Win32 platforms.
This   is  still   a  work   version,   though,  and   there  might   be
corrections/modifications before  and after  Lua 4.1 final  is released.
Suggestions and comments are welcome as usual.

Regards,
Diego.