Hello all,

I too have had difficulties with posts now showing up for a long time -
often as long as several days, by which time the posts are no longer
terribly meaningful. Since I mostly lurk, at it's the end of the semester,
I haven't looked into the problem.

I use the mailing list, not Yahoo groups, so this should be either
something related to lua-l, our system here, or some odd interaction
between them.

Hopefully no one else is having this problem, but Chris's post suggests
that a few others might have this difficulty.

This is being sent at 9:35am PST Thursday Dec 13th.

  - Tom Wrensch